Friday, February 15, 2013

Vision 2015 One Million Thais Come to Christ

How do you reach the goal of one million Thais becoming Christians by 2015?  One Thai at a time, which in Thai culture can mean you reach a family, friends and possibly a whole community because of the high value Thais place on relationships.  


Note is one of those "one at a time stories".  Note met the Todds (missionary parents of students) in the GIS fitness room; they began a Bible study together.  "At home, I put my Bible next to my family idol," said Note, a growing believer and young husband.  "But for the next two years at university, I partied more than studied.  But I read my bible when I was discouraged."  Eventually he decided to resume honest Bible study and was baptized a month later.  Then his animistic father said to leave home.  but the HOld Spirit and fellow Christians helped Note flush his drugs, stop getting drunk, stop smoking, and stop playing video games six hours each day.  He also learned self-control, to stop hitting annoying people and to stay with his wife, Gap, even when he felt no love.  "I can't believe I was so blind," Note said.

Please pray for Note and the hundreds of others who have yet to hear the Gospel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home